The thrilling joy
of a sustainable balance
of the nose
The All Medical Hub
Upturned nose surgery
The ideal angle between nose tip and the lip is 90-110°. In Upturned nose cases is when the degree is larger than 110°. And if the nose is short and nostrils are exposed, we call it upturned nose. This type of nose makes dull and dense image.
Procedures of upturned nose surgery
- Nose extending
- Procedure of extending the nose to the down
- Using own cartilage
- For nose extending surgery, patients’ own cartilage is used. The pillar will be connected to the nasal septum to lengthen the nose.
- Changes after the surgery
- The nose tip will gradually go down after the surgery.
- Enough consulting is needed
- Nose extension has limitation, and excessive extension will bring bad results. Therefore patients should have enough counselling with experienced medical professionals.
The schedule of upturned nose surgery
7th day after the surgery
Nose tapping removal
5~7th day after the surgery
14th day after the surgery
30th day after the surgery