The thrilling joy
of a sustainable balance
of the nose
The All Medical Hub
The nose plays a critical role in making an impression. If the nose job is done badly, you might suffer from serious psychological damage. Since bad rhinoplasty can completely harm your image, reoperation for the nose is a very important procedure for other parts. Therefore, sufficient consultation and analysis with a nose specialist are necessary prior to reoperation
Appropriate conditions for nose re-operation, and the procedures
- If the noselooks unnatural
- The existing prosthetic material is removed
and brand new materials chosen according to your nose shape will be inserted for readjustment.
- If the nose bridge looks curved
- For a curved nose,
we take out the existing prosthetic material and make the space for both sides of the nose the same to insert newly adjusted prosthetic material. The inserted material is fixed to the central cartilage to prevent it from moving.
- If prosthetic materials are moving, or they are visible through the skin
- We replace the existing prosthetic material with silitex,
insert it deep under the periosteum, and readjust.
- If the skin of the nose tip or nose bridge becomes bright or reddish due to thin skin
- You could have a blood circulation problem as the skin gets thinner.
If left unchecked, it gets much thinner and even torn. Therefore, there is a need to take out the material as soon as possible and add autologous tissues such as dermal fat to the thin nose tip. For the nose bridge, it needs to be raised with autologous tissues or goretex.
The Schedule of Nose reoperation
7th day after the surgery
Nose tapping removal
5~7th day after the surgery
14th day after the surgery
30th day after the surgery